What is a Health Coach?
A health coach is someone who will motivate you and hold you accountable on your efforts to live a healthier more fulfilling life. As a Certified Health Coach, I am educated in health, nutrition, and wellness, and also trained in strategies for cultivating optimal well being and transforming client’s lives through behavior, habit and identity change.
I will be your health and wellness coach, supportive mentor as well as your accountability partner. I help my clients become the BEST version of themselves through individualized food and lifestyle changes that meet their body’s unique needs and health goals. I will help you transform your health, life, and well-being and bring about lasting change, so you never get stuck again.
In your Complimentary Discovery Session, I will work with you to create a health and wellness vision and formulate a customized 12-week plan to help move you toward your desired outcome. You will experience one on one powerful coaching sessions, and I will provide you with the right system, the right support, and the right accountability. These are the conditions that are set in place for inevitable success.
Health Coaching Objectives:
- Create lasting behavior change to reach new levels of health and wellness
- Improve digestion, reduce stress and cravings, and increase energy
- Balance blood sugar and reduce inflammation
- Discover diet and lifestyle strategies
- Uncover the most powerful drivers in your relationships with food and your body
- Discover which foods give you the most energy
- Emotional eating
- High blood pressure
- Transitioning into a gluten free diet, dairy-free diet or vegan/vegetarian diet
- Body image issues
- Low energy / Fatigue